- Turkey is known for it's flat-woven Kilim rugs, and rightfully so! This handwoven technique has been passed down through generations, creating textiles that share the voice of each artist. We have repurposed these vintage beauties into truly one-of-a-kind pillows! Their lush color and unique designs can easily tie all of the colors of your room together, or act as the perfect pop! Sustainable, stunning, and totally utilitarian!
- Each pillow varies slightly as is the charm and beauty of handmade products.
- This piece is patterned on the front, natural solid color fabric on back, with a zipper closure!
- Color: Tan, brown, black, peach, grey, blue
- 22”x22” alternative down pillow insert sold separately here
- THE MEASUREMENTS: 20”x20” pillow cover
Just a Note: We work hard to describe and picture each item the best we can — these items are aged and well love and sometimes signs of this can be found. Colors can be slightly different in photos due to lighting. Each item is sold as is and all sales are final