- Rectangular rug combining a soft short wool pile with horizontal rows of extra short pile, creating a subtle pattern. Finished at edges with a contrast color line and short fringes coming out from the base.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PRACTICAL. The flexible cotton canvas backing makes the rug lightweight. Easy to fold, store, or put to wash.
- We recommend using an anti-slip underlay to keep the rug in place.
ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE IN INDIA. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
- NON-TOXIC DYES. Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- A Lorena Canals rug is for life, to make it last longer, we recommend that you follow these wash and care tips:
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- THE MEASUREMENTS: 4’ x 5’ 7”
Just a Note: We work hard to describe and picture each item the best we can — these items are aged and well love and sometimes signs of this can be found. Colors can be slightly different in photos due to lighting. Each item is sold as is and all sales are final.