- What are my payment options?
- You can use any major credit card or PayPal to pay for your order. Just a side note -- due to our processing system your card will be charged at the time you place your order and NOT when your order has shipped but we work very hard to have everything shipped out to you in a timely manner.
- What is your shipping policy?
- You will receive a confirmation email once you place your order. All items ship within 2-3 business days unless other wise stated or due to special order or pre-order items.
- Do you Ship Internationally?
- Though we wish to we could travel all over the globe at this time we do not offer international shipping...so sorry!
- What happens once my order has shipped?
- We love getting happy mail as much as the next person so we never want you to worry about where you package is... You will receive an email and you will always receive a tracking number so you will know exactly when your purchase will arrive. Please note that transit times always vary and could take up to 14 business days to receive your package.
- What is your return policy? What if a product arrives damaged?
- But with that being said we urge you to shop with purpose and confidence as we do NOT accept returns. BUT of course if there is a problem and an item arrives damaged please let us know within 3 days. We will be happy to replace or exchange the item if necessary. We work very hard to package all our items with the love and care they deserve, but unfortunately issues can occur during transit. If your order is received damaged please do the following:
1. Email photos of damaged item(s) and packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org also include your name and order number.
2. We will respond to you within 24 hours letting you know how to proceed further.
It is very important to save original DAMAGED ITEM, ORIGINAL PACKAGING, & PACKAGING MATERIAL AND CONTACT ME WITHIN 3 DAYS
- Anything we missed?
- We LOVE hearing from you guys so shoot us an email at email@example.com if you have any other questions, comments or concerns!