- By Love the Clutter
Turkey is known for its flat-woven rugs, and rightfully so! This handwoven technique has been passed down through generations, creating textiles that share the voice of each artist. We have repurposed these storied textiles into one-of-a-kind pillows.
- This particular style is crafted from a vintage kilim rug. Kilim pieces are heavily textured and crafted from wool. The lush color and unique design can easily tie all of the colors of your room together, or act as the perfect pop. We love these pillows because they are sustainable, stunning, and totally utilitarian!
- Each pillow varies as is the charm and beauty of handmade products.
- This piece is patterned on the front, natural solid color fabric on the back, with a metal zipper closure!
- Color: cream, tan, white, blue
- Care: Spot treat or dry clean. Do not wash.
12"x20" alternative down pillow insert included if selected
- THE MEASUREMENTS: 12”x20” pillow cover
Just a Note: We work hard to describe and picture each item the best we can — these items are aged and well love and sometimes signs of this can be found. Colors can be slightly different in photos due to lighting. Each item is sold as is and all sales are final